Found In-Box Poem

I am sorry to bother you with this.
I am a staff of Lloyds TSB Group
attached in private Banking Services.
I am contacting you concerning.
1000's Of Hardcore Teen Pics!
1000's Of "First Time" Girl Next Door Pics!
I am presently in Spain with my ill Cousin.
She's suffering from a kidney disease
and must undergo Kidney Transplant
Teen Movies with an investment
placed under bank's management and
Hidden Bathroom and Bedroom Cams!
1000's Of Video Feeds!

There is US$ 8,370,000.00 deposited
to save her life. I am sorry for not writing
or calling you before leaving, the news of
her illness arrived to me as an emergency
I hope you understand my plight and pardon
my Videos With "Real Time" Chat!
Live Amateur Sex Shows!
Plus More...More...More...Something for Everyone!
You can complete this process by
clicking on the link below
and typing in your membership number and passcode
as Kidney Transplant is very expensive here.
  
I want to transfer her back home.
Congratulations you are a winner.
We recently noticed more attempts to log in
to your eBay account from a foreign IP address,
It Doesn't Get Any Better Than This!!!
I was wondering if you can be of any assistance to me,
I need about $1,700 to make the necessary arrangement,
penis enlargement and Canadian pharmaceuticals;
I traveled with little money due to the short time
I had to prepare for this trip for Russian brides,
nymphos in your own neighborhood,
and never expected things to be the way it is right now.
Meanwhile, Find Out How You Can Lose Weight
Naturally & Effectively.
Enjoy A New Level Of ENERGY.
Convert Your FAT Into ENERGY.
New Herbal Formula That Has
Virtually Eliminated The Need To Diet!
I need to get her home ASAP
because she is going through a lot of pain at the moment
and the doctor s have advised
that she has to be operated on time
and we would like to buy some of your product.
Congratulations. You're a winner.
And I will really appreciate whatever amount
you can come up with,
while you obtain a prosperous future and secure the
admiration of all for as little as $125,
Diplomas from prestigious non-accredited
universities based on your life experience.
Thanks for your help in this matter,
Peter, Ngong, Hans, Qin.


--John Grey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Had A Son, I Would Teach Him About Evolution

PUNK PROSE: Best by Jenna Brown

EDITOR'S NOTE: Something Old, Something New (aka WE'RE OPEN FOR REVIEW REQUESTS)