PUNK PROSE: Hybrid Prose w/ Syd Barrett by Mimi Bordeaux

If I chose prose to express myself would you want to be close? 
Dream on a lake shimmering gold is light flashing drake high end up with poetry pouring out and up
Head inside my shattered eyes that blends the skies and under what name your shame?
Back to the heath and your wild wishes to listen to the birds a-swallow whistles warbling singing it's sun dried out of town swinging 
I saw your work in a bookshop looking forward go nextdoor clip clop 
Weeks days and years going down again later on we'll pray for the cures
Swing switch to sombre moroso ding sing song single sinful now that's an angle
Eagle eye on my way to another dive let us go then you and I 
You and him to her and she is his mind that the rest is a great find hovering over me cheerio ciao bella go through the universe unicorn wheel
Find his word on the luminous intensity of the sweet words 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Had A Son, I Would Teach Him About Evolution

PUNK PROSE: Best by Jenna Brown

EDITOR'S NOTE: Something Old, Something New (aka WE'RE OPEN FOR REVIEW REQUESTS)