Two By Bethany Zelent


Caged


These fucking breasts have condemned me

Forced to relinquish my dignity.

                Bitch, whore, wife
                Love of my life

I live where thoughts are a sin.

My barren soul consumed from within

Holy matrimony, my ass.

                Kneel, suck, spit
                Pray it be quick

I live where thoughts are a sin.

Forgotten in this godforsaken kitchen

Tidy after the children.

                  Cleanliness
                  is godliness

I live where thoughts are a sin.
~




Exploring the Female Orgasm
 
 
No. No. I have a headache.
 
Fine.
 
Clothes depart swiftly.
 
Automatically.
 
His breath accelerates.
 
I match its intensity.
 
Clawing.
 
Gasping.
 
Entering the physiological climax.
 
Trapped Underneath.
 
I feel the condemnation of missionaries.
 
He finishes and collapses onto me.
 
I stare into the distance, imagining what groceries I need.
~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Had A Son, I Would Teach Him About Evolution

PUNK PROSE: Best by Jenna Brown

EDITOR'S NOTE: Something Old, Something New (aka WE'RE OPEN FOR REVIEW REQUESTS)