Regression


don't  scream
against forbidden unspeakable 
things
SUPPRESS and
daily life takes over

raise me, take me, 
feed me, show me
Baby's daily demands

camouflaging the one detail that rages in the turbulent conjugal bed
the bites on the arms that imprison me, melt him
the intensifying caresses rape us, the writhing hiding my pain
hides his pleasure 
slowly removing the hand that trespassed and the invasion of the injurious look of sex
over and over and over 

streaming beneath the cover of the washed sheets
rewinding and reviewing 
watching it unfold raw
and somehow now flowing...
...the screaming...streaming


--Montes DeRey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Had A Son, I Would Teach Him About Evolution

PUNK PROSE: Best by Jenna Brown

EDITOR'S NOTE: Something Old, Something New (aka WE'RE OPEN FOR REVIEW REQUESTS)