Angst


i so badly want to stick my fingers up my vag
i mean it. i would trade anything in the world
my new suit, my freshly blown hair and this
whole set-up of murphy's law -
my nice house and this air of culture i have to
put up around other women with the same
coifed mane. i just want to dig around the old bush
and scratch the itch with my index if not for the bloody fact that
i just did my nails today. manicure. red as rubies
gleaming evilly at me under the light whilst
someone passes me a glass of red wine in which
i am dying to break the stem with, upon his pompous head.
i would go to jail right now just for that
just for the chance to feel up my blubbery lovely labia.


--Euginia Tan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Had A Son, I Would Teach Him About Evolution

PUNK PROSE: Best by Jenna Brown

EDITOR'S NOTE: Something Old, Something New (aka WE'RE OPEN FOR REVIEW REQUESTS)