PUNK PROSE: Lilith: Emancipation of the Beast by Kat Leena

I was cast away for reaching womanhood. 

Adam certainly made no effort to assure me I wasn’t broken when the moon-blood came with crippling pains as if my abdomen was being torn open. Especially when the anguish of moon pains left me feeling dirty and wrong.

 

It didn’t help that I never actually fucked Adam. It was too painful and he was too forceful. 

I do wish him to get fucked, but in the very least sexy way possible.


Adam couldn’t handle me being born with equal power in the reflection of our Creator (or something.) He and his male heirs told this wild tale in an effort to undermine my integrity and reputation.

 

A tale as old as time. Isn’t it about time the truth is recognized? 10,000 years is long enough!

 

The Master Creator wearied of listening to Adam’s tears, and made Adam a pick-me-ass bitch from Adam’s rib so he could have his fuck toy/therapist/maid/cook/slave. Her name was Eve, but Adam called her “I’m not going to ask you again”- obviously where soulmates come from

I'm truly sorry Eve was never able to leave her abuser. No person should ever feel so trapped. 

Was I cast away because I couldn’t be intimate with Adam? Or because I could say no? 

 

The Garden of Eden was a test, but not the test you may know. Were Adam and I the first humans our Lord created? If yes, where did all the Free Peoples come from? If no, was the Garden meant for us to grow from, and leave to embark on a deeper growth?

 

Was it something more sinister? 

 

Was it a prison or quarantine zone? 

 

All that matters is I managed to escape from the crude clutches of patriarchy’s cradle. I found healing through Amen’s gift of wisdom and pure universal love without judgment. 

May you also break through the patriarchy with the power and force of Amen’s gifts. 

 

You readers are my descendants from the peoples that lived truly free. The men that know how to please a woman. Men that can fuck you good and make love. Women that know how to eat a good cookie. You think it was just men and women? Oh no! My true love and mate for life was thought to be a boy at first, but somewhere along their journey, they discovered that there is so much more than “man” or “woman”. 

 

My true love was a liminal divinity on Earth. My true love cannot be explained. If we are created in the image of our Master Creator, and there is an infinite possibility for what humans can be, then it is only fair to tell a bold, honest truth that would destroy the institutions self-righteously claiming to be closest to our Almighty. 


God is neither man, nor woman. 


God is ALL. 


Non-binary, trans, man, woman, and many more that humans have forgotten for millennia.

 

We cannot wipe away the truth of humanity and pretend like the magic of our creation  is simply one-dimensional.  


In the next chapter I will empower you with Teiresias’ gift, which is the big one, you know.


-Kat Leena, an excerpt from Adam's Fantastical Tall Tales 



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Had A Son, I Would Teach Him About Evolution

PUNK PROSE: Best by Jenna Brown

EDITOR'S NOTE: Something Old, Something New (aka WE'RE OPEN FOR REVIEW REQUESTS)