PUNK POETRY: 2 by Allie

Zeitgeist


You make it clear which lips you prefer I part
Failure to see each set a work of art.

Meaningless words.

So.
Many.
Meaningless.
Words.

Where do they all go?

HELLLOOOO...

Oh, right, you can't even see me, you think I'm below,
The audacity, fascinating to observe it freely flow,
It really doesn't take long for your true colors to show,
Speaking of flow, since you're so fucking thirsty how about you go water yourself for your mindset and a pair of actual fucking balls to grow.

"I'm kidding" 
"It was just a joke"
"Can we please restart?"

No. Blocked. 

Because opened up and spread apart,
Both sets could water you, nourish you and speak to you from the heart 

But here we are instead, so,
Fuck your joke and fuck you too,
How they open up is all on you. 




Falling into the void-But make it kinda cute


I can feel myself disappearing again...
The void siphoning me through the cracks
It all happens so fast sometimes, I can hear the universe steady calling my name or maybe I'm just a fucking maniac

I can hear it though 
A cold blooded, personal diss track
Grasping for something, anything

Fade to black...

Wait, wait, wait! 

At least give me time to pack
Let me grab my inhaler, panic attack
Let me turn on Google Maps so I can find my way back 
It wants to swallow me up, like I'm a whole snack

I mean, I am pretty delicious 

But man, if you're gonna keep fucking me over
At least bend me over, call me a good girl and give my ass a smack
Then feed ME, take me breakfast, flapjack!
Hahahaha, there I am
Might as well grab the pen, write my own damn soundtrack
Drown it out, start again, try to cut myself some slack
My brain, my life, my page, an endless hack. 


--Allie 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saint- For Wendy Davis

PUNK PROSE: Best Damn Girl in the World By Stacia Laroche

PUNK PROSE: My Bully's Name is Stephanie by Kelsey Coletta