THE MUSIC MARGINS: LastMinuteHero

 (THE MUSIC MARGINS is a new section of Punk Monk Magazine featuring musicians, bands, and artists. We want your music!) 



LastMinuteHero is a one-person band. In Kody's own words,

"After having no success starting a band, I decided to just do it myself, so I taught myself how to play drums, bass, and piano." 

That's the DIY way we love at Punk Monk! 

Their style is mostly instrumental alternative rock, and their Youtube channel features awesome covers with wicked riffs. 

As for the name? 

"The name actually came to me in a dream after stressing out one day about running out of time to do something with my life. I really liked how it sounded!" 

Thank you for sharing your vulnerability, Kody! And your amazing music. 

Listen to Drugstore Makeup, the single from LastMinuteHero's newest album, DELINQUENT, below. 

And remember to Subscribe to their Youtube channel




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Had A Son, I Would Teach Him About Evolution

PUNK PROSE: Best by Jenna Brown

EDITOR'S NOTE: Something Old, Something New (aka WE'RE OPEN FOR REVIEW REQUESTS)